MaSCo '21 ACTIVE PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- The deadline for active registration and abstract submission is May 3, 2021.
- Our congress language is Turkish. Presentations and abstracts in English will also be accepted, depending on the researcher's preference.
- Our congress is not organized on a specific theme, there is no subject restriction.
- Only original studies will be accepted. Case reports, case series, reviews, meta-analysis will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be arranged in the form of introduction-purpose, material-method, findings, conclusion and keywords. You can find the details of the rules to be followed and the summary sample suitable for this format.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, excluding the title and the name of the researchers.
- The abstracts should be sent to email@example.com. The name of the study should be written in the subject line of the e-mail. The file name should be arranged to indicate the name of the participant who will make the presentation. Also, add your phone and e-mail addresses to the end of the summary file so that we can get back to you for rectifications.
- Please indicate the type of presentation you want to make (poster or oral presentation) under your abstract. It may be requested by the Evaluation Board to make changes in the presentation methods of the works sent as oral or poster presentations.
- Oral presentations will be grouped in "Experimental", "Patients and Diseases Observational" and "Public Health Observational" categories; poster presentations will be grouped around the theme of "Determinants of Society and Health". All researches will be evaluated by expert juries and the groups that rank in each category will be awarded.
- Ethics committee approval will be sought for all research using either animals or human subjects.
- Oral presetations should be saved in mp4 format by sharing the Powerpoint screen over Zoom.Oral presentations should not exceed 10 minutes. During the recording, 1 or 2 members of the group should make the presentation. These registrations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on May 18, 2021 at the latest. During the sessions specified in the program, these recordings will be watched and then discussed with the Jury members online,for 5 minutes each. During this discussion, all group members must be online.
- Groups that will present their research as posters should prepare their research posters from Powerpoint in a size of 50 * 70 cm. Poster presentations should be saved in mp4 format by sharing the Powerpoint screen over Zoom.Poster presentations should not exceed 7 minutes. During the recording, 1 or 2 members of the group should make the presentation. These registrations must be sent to email@example.com on May 18, 2021 at the latest. During the sessions specified in the program, these recordings will be watched and then discussed with jury members online ,for 3 minutes .During this discussion, all group members must be online.
- Abstracts that are accepted to the congress will be included in the MaSCo’21 booklet of abstracts
NOTE: The records of the presentations watched at the congress will be registered on the official website of MaSCo for the participants to pursue later. Participants who send their videos to us will be deemed to have accepted this condition.